Franke Filterflow Olympus Kitchen Tap
Delivers water in separate channels - dispensing hot, cold, mixed or filtered
The Franke FilterFlow taps in the Specialist range deliver hot, cold and filtered water using an advanced ceramic cartridge.
This water filtration system is protected by a robust stainless steel housing on all Specialist Franke FilterFlow taps, adding reassuring durability to elegant aesthetics.
Specifications for the Franke Filterflow Olympus Kitchen Tap
- What it removes:
- Harmful Bacteria
- Parasites & Cysts including Cryptosporidium, Chlorine, Lead
- What it leaves:
- Minerals considered beneficial for health including calcium and magnesium are left intact
- Improves Taste, Odour and Colour
- Dedicated drinking water tap with water purification system
- Single Flow C shaped Spout
- Unique to Franke, the patented Franke Filterflow system delivers water in separate channels - dispensing hot, cold, mixed or filtered.
- Water Purification system with filteration to 0.2 microns.
- Central lever operates filtered water and includes 1st Filter.
- Solid machined brass construction available in sparkling chrome or silk steel
- Features swivel spout for use on single and multiple sinks.
- Three stylish quarter turn taps fitted with matching chrome levers.
- Complete with flexi copper tails and non return valves.
- Handle Width 178 mm
- Height Overall 383 mm
- Height to End of Spout 255 mm
- Spout reach 216 mm
- Article Number 120.0180.352 - Chrome
- Article Number 120.0180.353 - SilkSteel
These desirable taps are a stunning complement to many of the Franke sinks in the range, creating a coordinated look with effortless style.
Combining the considered beauty of our most stylish designs and the technologically advanced ceramic water filtration system of the Franke FilterFlow family, the products in the Franke Specialist range are the perfect addition to any modern kitchen.
Be the first to review this product. Add your Review
Have a question? Then please contact us and we'll do our best to answer any queries you may have.